7961 County U West Beetown, WI 53802 608-794-2342
Our Mission Statement
We are a family owned company serving the public for the past 26 years. We are geared towards making canoeing an enjoyable family experience. Whether it's your first time on the water or are a seasoned veteran, this rivers the one for you! We aim to make customer service and loyalty our number one priority. Wind through deep valleys bounded by rocky ledges and high bluffs and enjoy a wide variety of wildlife and timber.
We ask that you not drink alcohol on the river, if you choose to do so it is at your own risk. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that we deem unsafe to canoe the river. No glass containers or Styrofoam on the river, please keep all cans within your canoe. We can provide bags upon request. The river is 75% knee to waist deep, the other 25% is 6 feet or more. Never assume when getting out of your canoe that you will be able to stand in the water. We ask that you wear your lifejacket, you are required by law to have a lifejacket and life preserver in your vessel at all times. We ask for your own safety, that you do not teether your tubes together. PLEASE BRING SHOES TO WEAR ON THE RIVER. TENNIS SHOES OR WATER SHOES ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Where we are located in Grant County
More on us
All landings are maintained by Grant River Canoe Rental, donations are greatly appreciated and will be put towards the future upkeep of all landings. Please help to make the landings easily accessible for everyone to enjoy. Thank you for your generosity. Please send donations C/O Grant River Canoe Rental, PO Box 23, Beetown, WI 53802.
Click to set custom HTML